How Do I Play Solar Warden Demo Video
We begin this update thanking everyone who has tried our Demo and has joined us in making the Solar Warden project a reality. Your support is most appreciated and means the world to us.
For anyone who still hasn’t tried the Demo, Download it from IndieDB here: http://www.indiedb.com/games/solar-warden/downloads/solar-warden
“How Do I Play The Solar Warden Demo” Video
Since our launch of our Demo, we’ve been getting tons of great feedback from everyone! Thank you so much! If you have any more, please join our community Discord and post any bugs or other feedback you have. We greatly appreciate seeing what you guys find in our build
Community Discord: http://discord.gg/MaGzwt4
As we’re seeing it, most of you are picking up the Demo pretty quickly which is really awesome! We’re really excited to see all of your Let’s Plays / Streams and Screenshots of your gameplay! Some of you however seem to some times get lost in the controls and what to expect with the Demo. Totally understandable if you haven’t been following the project and haven’t seen any of the previous development updates or videos. That’s why we’ve decided to put together a “How Do I Play” video focusing specifically on everything you can do as the play for the Demo.
Check it out here on Youtube:
In this video, we go through the most of the features found within the Demo and how you can use them;
– PDI Interface (Navigation and selection)
– PDI Visuals (Toggle City Markers, etc.)
– Fleet Commands (Hold Position, Move, Mag Drive, Attack)
– Zooming in on Fleets – Taking Control (Telepresence)
– Flying your ship (W,A,S,D,R,F 6 Degrees of Freedom)
– Targeting with Mouse Wheel (or Middle Mouse Button for under reticle)
– Weapon Groups [Mouse 1,2,4] – Turret mode (Press [G])
– Drift Mode (Newtonian flight) (Press [Ctrl] to toggle)
– Afterburner [Shift] (Only available in normal flight – NOT Drift)
– Telepresence BACK to PDI [Tab] – Ship Counter Measures [C] (for fighting the Silicoid Worm on Wave 3)
Features to come in future builds:
– Time Dilation
Disabled in the Demo. More info found here:
– Defense Grid (Showing All your deployed Defenses)
– Funding (Getting funded by first world countries per month of the campaign
– Contracts (Missions you can undertake for special bonuses)
– Hangar (Customize your ships and Fleets)
– Wingman commands (Command your wingman while also in control of a ship)
– Ship Building (Select what kind of Ships you wish to build yourself)
We hope that this video can act as a tutorial for those who may not be familiar with either the RTS element or the flight mechanics of the game. Give us any feedback if you’d like us to clarify anything from the Video!
Subscribe to the Solar Warden Newsletter
Solar Warden on Social Media
- Engineering education in India
October 17, 2018Engineering is a competitive field and there are plenty numbers of engineering students passing out each year from various colleges and universities. To get into depth of it, we will discuss about the top engineering colleges like [url=http://www.admis...
- Most Popular Colleges and Universities in India 2018
October 12, 2018Higher education, post-secondary education, or third level education is an optional final stage of formal learning that occurs after completion of secondary education. Often delivered at universities, academies, colleges, seminaries, conservatories, an...
- Top Universities in India 2018 Admission Details
October 12, 2018Education in top Indian Universities Christ University direct admission [url=http://admissionpro.in/school-of-engineering-and-tec...
- The importance of engineering in the modern world
October 2, 2018Engineers don’t sit back and watch – they make things happen. Using innovation, creativity and a wealth of knowledge, engineering graduates are impacting the world unlike any other.[url=http://christuniversityadmission.com/Christ-University-Bangalore-M...
- The importance of higher education
October 2, 2018Having an education is important because it affects future career possibilities. A lot of jobs require at least a high school diploma, but most careers require some type of higher education that contains some kind of knowledge and experience in a speci...
- Utility spacecraft
June 14, 2018A tugboat like craft (maybe variant(s)s of the H.U.R.K. transport?) built for dedicated reclaiming of resources, destroyed Warden craft and Silicoid husks, pilots and API boxes that successfully eject from destroyed Warden craft, and moving satellites ...
- Artificial Pilot Intelligences
June 14, 2018APP or API - artificial pilot personality or artificial pilot intelligenceFielded after research into artificial intelligence nets the necessary breakthroughs, artificial pilot computer systems could be installed into Warden craft to function as human...
- Shell company space-missions
June 14, 2018The idea: using shell companies for deploying civilian cargo into space to make money on the side. Such missions could also use transport craft to get other, more important resources into space. Thus with limited transporters the commander would have ...
- Asteroid-based resources
June 14, 2018The idea is that resources could be reclaimed from asteroids that Silicoid arrive in, are sent to distract fire in a Silicoid rush/damage Earth's surface, or end up on a course to just pass by.H.U.R.K. transports could be deployed to carry a mining la...
- Re: Capital ships humans-aliens
February 17, 2018OMG you just make me happy to hear that ty agent for the replay beautiful i can't wait to play your game